Friday 25 March 2011

Saturday Awesome.

From Gawker TV:


"While Rob was away for six months in India, his roommates hosted themed dance parties in his room. Mummies, balloons, robots ... it's covered. If it was as much fun as it looked, who do I call to hire these guys?"


Every now and then I read about a kick-ass prank done to somebody while they were away on an extended vacation. I should know, 'cos once when I was in London visiting my girlfriend for a couple of weeks two years ago, a few friends gathered dozens of onions (of which I'm not fond of in the slightest) and hid them throughout my flat. But after seeing what these guys filmed in Rob's room while he was in India was just flat-out the best thing I've seen today. Period. Here's the video they filmed - with a fucking brilliant track called "Riverside" by Sidney Samson serving as the soundtrack. It's just fucking amazing. Watch, and enjoy.


No comments: